Monday, December 21, 2009

How Unimaginative

I got this junk mail today. Shows how unimaginative and crass the crook is.

Hello
...
Sat, 19 December, 2009 10:31:32 AM
From:
Bel Valves Group
...
Add to Contacts
To:
Hello

I crave your indulgence to permit me introduce myself,am Mr.Donald Powell,the permanent secretary to the CEO of Bel Valve Group here in London.

We are currently preparing the final list of staffs that are due for retirement in our branches North America and London and each of them are entitle to the sum of US$2.5 Million as their total take home package.

I will like to include your name in the pay roll,since am the person preparing the final list of those that is due to retirement.

If you are interested in this offer,quickly get back to me for more details,i am prepared to offer you 40% of the whole fund.

Mr.Donald Powell

© 2009 Bel Valve Group | Privacy Policy | Legal | Site Map | Feedback

==> Which US company is dolling out $2.5 million dollars as a blanket amount ?

No comments:

Post a Comment