Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where Love is, God Is

27th April 2010

I am not one of those Dairy freaks. But something happened today which I felt like recording.

I took the usual 13:40 bus to my office. In Udhyam bus stop, a family of four (Husband, Wife, Son {about 5years} and daughter {2 years max}) boarded the bus and took the ladies and gents seat appropriately. Within minutes, their daughter started shouting and crying. This is what caught my attention and many others' as well. When the boy asked his mother as to why the child was crying, she replied that the kid wanted to site with her father and smiled.

That's all that happened.

This is just an ordinary incident. In fact, it is not an incident at all. When their conversation ended and the mother smiled, I felt "love" around me. It was for a fraction of a second but I felt it.

May be that is what family is all about.

PS: About the title, I really didn't feel God there. Thought the title will be catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment